Constructed in the 1890,s as part of a four storey terrace of houses, this end pair where converted first into a school and then clinical accommodation, in close tandem with Mortimer House.
Their use by the NHS finished earlier this century and they were purchased by clients of ours. Although heavily institutionalised we converted them back into a fine pair of Clifton Townhouses.
Our new address is
WH Architects Bookbinder House1 Kingsdown Parade Bristol BS6 5UDSee our contact page for map and directions