skip to Main Content

The Old Drill Hall


40 apartments

Prominent in the Old Market conservation area and built on the site of one of Bristols last sugar refineries, this building was constructed in 1912 for the 4th Battalion Gloucestershire Regiment and used extensively throughout the wars as a Drill Hall.

Having fallen into disrepair, the scheme involved the full refurbishment of the building whilst retaining the original features and facades. Careful design and planning resulted in a scheme for 40 apartments including some interesting duplex units.